Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Brittany's birthday


My sister (one and only) had her 32 b-day yesterday. It was a bummer because she was absolutely swamped all day. She also has been exercising like crazy and is on the craziest carb-counting, food-weighing diet I've ever heard of. I could never do that! I am so proud of her self-control and determination. She also just started a yeast cleanse and so I couldn't even make her a cake or buy her a candybar or anything. What a drag! Happy birthday anyway, Britt. We'll celebrate it in 2 weeks when you're all cleansed! :)
Yesterday my wonderful cousin, Katie volunteered to watch my girls. They had Such a great time! and I'm sure we overstayed our welcome because I didn't want to leave either. So Kate, I apologize for taking advantage of the invite and ruining your day.
She told me a funny conversation she had with Aisling. She kept mistakenly calling Brenna Rowan. Katie said, I'm sorry Brenna I keep calling you the wrong name. Aisling said, That's ok, my uncle always calls me monkey and I have to tell him I'm a HUMAN.
Katie asked which uncle. Aisling said you don't know him, he's my aunt Brittany's mother's son.
I thought that was too hilarious! Katie had to explain that Taylor is her cousin too. Very cute!

No comments: