Friday, October 3, 2008

3 Little Pigs


My silly girls.
Lachlan has been a slug. He has a fever and is just laying around feeling crummy. Poor guy. I guess maybe he's getting a tooth? It keeps me from getting a lot done, but I feel bad for the little fellow.
I made those homemade marshmallows. The girs loved them. Not that they are gourmands, but I think they were a hit. Kinda fun to try something new anyway.
I reupholstered a little seat. I think it looks pretty. it is my first try at that kind of thing and something I've wanted to learn how to do. Pretty basic but it is a start. Now I can move on to chairs and couches. Ha ha!

3 comments:

Russell & Jammie said...

That is the greatest picture ever!!!! haha Thanks I needed that laugh!

Abby said...

Youneed to post a pic of the chair, I covered one this summer too, it is really hard work!!

Abby said...

p.s. I am coming over next week on Wednesday, do you want to get together and go to lunch, I want to call Anne and Shelley and Tamara, too!! I miss you all! let me know.