Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Not Again




This is what my kids have been doing since Sunday. The 3 little ones had very high fevers and moped about all day. They hardly ate anything and slept a lot and laid around a lot. That night the cough set in. They had milder fevers the next day and were up more. That night Aisling caught the high fever and has it still. Poor thing is the 'Star Student' this week at school and is missing out on all of it. I've gone through 3 bottles of fever reducer. There is a lot of coughing and sneezing going on and Lachlan has been very fussy. I haven't been able to get anything done. Thus, the lack of blogging this week. Hope things are going better at your house!

4 comments:

Steven said...

Nope, no better here either. Exact same thing. Although the lack of fighting has been really nice!

Sorry to hear they are all sick. Hang in there. We went to the Dr. today and he said this bug is lasting about 5 days.

The House's said...

No fun! I hope they all get feeling better soon!

Zhenya said...

Sounds like my house these past two weeks. I feel your pain!

williamsfam5 said...

GET WELL SOON! The sun is shining, get some fresh air and I'm sure you'll all be smiling again soon. TAKE CARE!!!