Monday, March 2, 2009

Kid's Clothes


I am so glad there are sweat shops in Indonesia, Vietnam, Guatemala and other third world countries so my daughter can have an adorable shirt with sequins and bead work. I am so glad there are places that employ women and children to do tedious needle work that I would never be willing to do so I can pick up these cute clothes for $3 second hand.
As long as we're on the topic of children's clothing, here are a few more things I love. I adore the clothes bejeweled and sparkly that tell my daughter and the world she is a PRINCESS and not only needs to be treated like one, but should act like one too. I also can hardly wait for my son to be able to wear clothes that proclaim, "Bet you're glad I'm not your kid" or WILD THING or some other adorable anecdote that gives kids the excuse to act like hellions.
The other thing I love is how these wonderful companies actually let me pay them to have my child give them free advertising. That's why we always make sure to wear our favorite characters on anything we can get. Spongebob, Hannah Montana, Disney anything, please let me give you money so my children can not only be a clone, but be a free advertiser for you!!

What do you love about your kids' clothes?

1 comment:

wannabee free said...

I was hoping you caught the sarcasm.