Monday, September 15, 2008

Projects

Well, I still haven't found the cable to the camera so am unable to download any pictures. It is hard for me to feel like I have a proper post without any visual aid. Anyway, here are a few of the things I've been doing. (copying other clever, crafty people)
Made 4 of these cuties. I made a dog, a cat, a bunny and a monkey. They are so cuddly.
I made some of these magnets with my kids, my sister, and her kids. It is fun and easy!
I tried out this pattern with my friend Tara and got hooked. I made one with a cowboy/indian theme. I am ready to make a bunch more of those.
I made this pillowcase dress a while ago. It was a tiny bit more work than I was anticipating. So I only made one.
I found a wonderful cookbook at the library. It is the Barefoot Contessa. I usually check out a few cookbooks every time I go to the library, but I usually flip through them unimpressed and unmotivated. This one is chock full of motivating recipes and gorgeous pictures. It really has got me drooling and ready to get in the kitchen and make food from scratch. They even have a recipe for home made marshmallows I'm dying to try and a to-die-for-looking cheesecake.
I'll let you know how they turn out.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You always try so many new things! that is awesome. and your projects always turn out so cute too.