Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sleep Training

Last night was worse. Lachlan woke up around 12 like usual and cried and cried and cried. I went in to feed him at 4:30. I don't know if he slept at all in between. I think he might have. He would stop crying for a few minutes and then start again. Poor guy. Then he slept til 8. That part was great! It's only 8:40 and he is starting to sound tired. I hope he wont' cry so much tonight. I don't know how my husband has always been able to sleep through that stuff. Lucky guy.
So I have a bunch of pictures I've been wanting to upload to my blog, but I can't find the USB cable to download them from the camera to the computer. I've been looking for it for about 5 days. So strange, it disappeared and a different, unidentified USB cable showed up. Hmmmm. Mysterious.
Yesterday was a really bad day for Aisling. She was so wild and disobedient and attitude-y. She is in need of constant attention I guess. Why can't she just 'be'? Does anyone else have a wild child? What do you do to help them behave?
UPDATE: Lachlan cried and cried when I put him down for his nap. He has been going down like an angel for the last week or so. No tears or fussing at all. He just lays there and goes to sleep. Not today. He's already traumatized from last night. He eventually went to sleep, but I hope that isn't the trade off. Sleeping more at night so he can cry more in the day. We'll see how long that lasts. :(

1 comment:

Melonie said...

Oh boy... so much fun isn't it! Isaac has started waking up every two hours now. I don't know if he is having a growth spurt but it really seems like he doesn't eat much and goes back to sleep. I'm going to need to get tough on him and have him cry it out more in the middle of the night. That is the worst cause I'm so tired and I know what will get him to go right to sleep.