Friday, November 14, 2008

especially cool

My friend sent me this link for a free photo book. It really was begging to be posted here because it has the same title as my blog.
http://www.oprah.com/slideshow/oprahshow/20081029_tows_messyhouse/7
Pretty cool, eh?
I actually made my book last night and it was very quick and easy, but mostly because I already have an account with snapfish and my pics were already uploaded and ready to go.
The book is totally custom, 20 pages, hard bound 8 1/2 x 11. It is a $30 book - for free! You pay $6.99 s/h.
Thank you, Oprah!
Now go scrapbooking.

6 comments:

Carley said...

I just finished my book! I love snapfish! Now all I have to do is start scrapbooking! It's been on my TO DO list for a year!!

Unknown said...

I was going to try this but when I go to order it, it appears to be just 20 prints instead of a book. Can't I customize the front and back covers?

Unknown said...

Or is there any way for me to really see what it looks like before I order it? A preview mode for the book or something?

The House's said...

I just ordered mine yesterday, I'm so excited, especially since I don't scrapbook, this is perfect.

wannabee free said...

I didn't mean literal scrapbooking, I meant just online snapfish scrapbooking.
I'm going to search online to find more deals like this one....

Unknown said...

Finally got mine ordered... Except the free book credit didn't apply to my account. I contacted support to ask for a refund.

We'll see what they say.

They also charged me sales tax, which rarely happens when ordering something online.