Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Goodies

Today my friend, a mommy of a 15 month old, who is pregnant with twins, dropped off a pack of those 'break-n-bake' cookies with a card attached that read, "Christmas is Jolly, Christmas is sweet. I'm stressed out, make your own dang treat!" A few years ago my neighbor gave us the same pre-made packaged cookie dough. I thought it was a very cute idea.
It has been a while since we've gotten any plates of goodies and now pondering what we'd like to pass around to our friends and neighbors, I need some ideas.
What are your favorite goodies to make at Christmas? What are your favorite to receive?
my dear friend Cindy made us some wonderful (and addicting) chocolate covered shortbread. Last year my neighbor made these heavenly chocolate/oats/caramel bars.
I'd like to get some ideas from you.

2 comments:

Melonie said...

I always love toffee bark and divinity. :D yummy!

Shelley said...

I got a special post?! Dang,..I'm feeling all important! :) Hope you enjoyed them. Merry Christmas! We love you guys!