Saturday, December 20, 2008

Honey, I'm Home!

It has been so fun to have Abram home so much. I mean he is still gone a lot, out 'campaigning', applying for jobs, trying to round up some more clients, etc. But he has been home more than usual which has been great! We've had some car trouble and have been down to one car again, but I don't think I've ventured out yet since it became december. ( I abhor Holiday traffic) so it has been just fine. I have been much less effective on getting my own 'chores' accomplished with him around, so the house is a disaster mostly, but I just have this general feeling of happiness and well-being.
I'm going to try to get the christmas present making over with. I have a baby doll quilt/pillow to do, a few monkeys, a skirt to finish, a baby doll sling, a cape/mask to finish, a stuffed something to make and I have no ideas yet what to make for my mom/mother-in-law. Thankfully Abram is taking care of the men. He has made 4 knives so far.
What are you making this Christmas?

2 comments:

Monica said...

I don't usally make things but this year I was trying not spend so much so.....I have made an FHE book with lessons and activities. I put my european vacation on DVD and edited it adding captions and such. I did this for my sister in law that took the trip with me. I made a digital family photo calander for my mom. I made FHE boards and a couple of quote boards. Oh and yesterday just for fun I made some snowflakes to put on the windows.

The House's said...

wow, that's quite the undertaking making all that stuff, I wish I was talented like you!