Sunday, February 10, 2008

Snow Angels


Snow Ball for Dad


Some snow angels visited our house. One is named Aisling, and the other is Brenna. I wish we had been enjoying the abundance of snow. I feel guilty that I'm not getting myself and the kids out in it. We are cold in the house all day, so I'm totally unmotivated to go out and get colder. I'm assuming the groundhog saw his shadow, but I haven't heard for certain. How is it that February 2nd can be a sunny day every year?
Abram is a great sport and tries to get the kids outside at least once a weekend. Brenna, who never wants to go outside, not even to get in the hottub, said to me today, "mom, can you get my coat? I want to go outside because dad is throwing snowballs." the girls thought that was such a fun thing to do. It was actually warm enough that most of the snow has melted or turned to slush. I had a hard time getting in and out of the driveway again, but this time because it was inches of slush over 4 inches of mud.Rowan
I actually made a few paper ornaments, which I think are pretty cute. It was hard to part with them. I still haven't figured out how to get photos where i want them, but here is one.
I think they are very pretty, and this one is a bit Valentine-y.
Paper Ornament

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Crazy to see so much snow!! Yesterday it was like 70 here, and sunshine. I do miss being able to go skiing! Maybe one year we'll have to come back up to Boise and do some?
You are so talented! Look at that cool ornament! I can't even believe that was made by hand!