Thursday, February 14, 2008

Some More Sugar



I was going to email my brother a recipe for coffee cake and he suggested I should just add it to my blog, since I've been on a roll lately with tempting foods. So here is yet another recipe to bore you or for you to try.
Jewish Coffee Cake
1 boxed yellow cake mix
2 small boxed instant vanilla pudding
1 cup water
5 eggs
3/4 oil
Blend for 10 min.
(if you have something stronger than a hand mixer, I'd suggest using it because this gets very thick and after about 5 mins. mine started to smell like burnt motor)
Mix 1 cup sugar w/ 2 Tbsp cinnamon. Pour 1/3 batter into greased bundt pan, then sprinkle 1/3 sugar repeat for 3 layers. Stick a knife in it and swirl the batter around.
Bake 325F for 65 mins. let rest 10 mins then dump upside down and eat!

No comments: