Monday, August 4, 2008

Crazy Good Luck, or more?

We have been trying to get into swim lessons. Well, let me rephrase that. We *tried* to sign up at the local pool, but we were too early, they hadn't opened yet the two times we swung by. They also didn't take reservations over the phone. I had gotten so busy or preoccupied that I forgot about it. This morning it was on my mind, and I felt like, 'let's get in the car right now and go down there'. I even had the girls grab their swim suits . So, unbelievably, today was the first day of the very last session, and they had one opening each in the two classes I needed and on top of that, they were the only ones of those classes that were at the same time and they were starting right that minute! The girls jumped out of the car and got in their suits and had their first lesson right then. It couldn't have been more perfect! I spent the time trying to comfort Rowan that she couldn't get in and then the rest of the time trying to keep her out of the pool and the men's changing room.
A cool side note, Lynette A. had two of her kids in at the same time. So I got to visit with her and maybe we'll arrange a little carpooling. :)

3 comments:

The House's said...

Challis, I can't believe how big Lachlan is getting! Time has flown by this summer. Looks like you guys stay busy though! I hope you guys are doing great!

Jessica said...

Can't get more lucky than that! Or maybe you are just very "in-tune"

Melonie said...

What luck! How are the swim lessons going now? Hope things are going well!