Thursday, January 29, 2009

Help the Helpless

I am not computer savvy. It seems that those of us who have smart people around us, depend on them and don't take the time to learn more than the very basics. I had to have my husband show me how to upload pictures from the internet and the camera several times during the last year for my blog. I finally put a cute background up, and now I can't figure out how to get it off.
I have been trying all month, and still am stuck with the cute snowflakes. It is kind of fitting, because it is still snowing, but I'd like a change!
Anyone know how to do it?

2 comments:

Bree said...

I'm not computer savvy either! That is one thing I can help you w/though. Click on your top left corner (the cutest blog...)pick a new background, click on it, and copy and paste it into your HTLM on your blog. Call me if you can't figure out my directions and I can help ya! Good luck

Melonie said...

You are in luck! I am a web designer! ;) If you don't want to pick a new design from cutest blog on the block... Let me know if I can help you with your design at all. I could totally come up with something personal for you. Just let me know! :D