Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Kissing Contest

I don't really keep up with celebrities, but I hear things every once in awhile. Since I am a fan of the new Batman films and also really love that Christian Bale plays Batman, I have heard a few tidbits about it. Supposedly they were considering Jake Gyllenhaal originally for the role. I thought it was interesting since Jake & Heath Ledger played lovers in Brokeback Mountain. I haven't seen or heard anything about that film, but just imagine if they did actually kiss or make-out in that movie, then play arch enemies in Batman. But the really funny thing is how Jake's sister, ( I assume) Maggie Gyllenhaal played the love-interest in Dark Knight. Abram & I suppose they wouldn't have put her in that role if Jake would have been their leading man. But here is the question I pose for you: Although the two never kiss in that movie, would it be more likely an actor would object to kissing their sister as a heterosexual man, or another man..? What would you think? Would it be weirder to share a make-out session with your sibling rather than someone of the same sex? I can't imagine doing either one, but I'm not really a make-out person...
Poor Abram!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I would personally feel a lot weirder about kissing my sibling than another woman....

wannabee free said...

that is kinda how I am leaning...

wannabee free said...

although we are talking a make-out kiss,. not just a closed lip kiss.
I'll make a wager that guys would rather kiss their sister than kiss a guy. what do you bet?

wannabee free said...

I definitely bet sibling. I don't think I could hold down the vomit if I was kissing an other guy. Weird topic by the way. Just as a disclaimer I would rather not do either, but in other parts of the world and this country for that matter incest between siblings isn't all that uncommon all though never condoned in my book.

wannabee free said...

that comment was from Abram as well. Thanks for putting your two cents in, babe. :) Always nice to get a view point from male persepective.