Tuesday, January 6, 2009

more Snow!

It has been so fun to get lots of snow this winter.

The kids have had a lot of fun and Abram & I even got to go snowboarding!
The girls went to their cousins for a 'cupcake' party, but ended up dyeing their hair instead.


Lachlan started taking steps the day after Christmas and is doing quite well with the walking. Bren, Row and Lach all walked at 10 months, which I think is average. Aisling, crazy girl, walked at 8 months.
Aisling started 'real' school yesterday at the local public school. She is having a great time and says, "it is more fun than I thought it would be." I've resigned myself to the fact that she would learn more at home, but the thing I am putting her in for is to learn to GO when you have to go somewhere. When we've had her in ballet or soccer it was such a fiasco to get her to get ready to go each time for practice or games. It would take over an hour of fighting with her. So I thought this would be a good way to eliminate that, because she has to get ready and go everyday. We'll see, but so far, so good.

No comments: