Wednesday, February 4, 2009

This one's for you, Vali

My wonderful, smart, funny, super sweet, beautiful, giving, sister-in-law, Vali is so cool. She actually really loves my kids! She and my brother, taylor come over and hang out or play with us. (Taylor has a Wii and will bring it over so we can play Wii music with the kids) Vali is one of those special people who offer to babysit. I am so spoiled because she actually WANTS to do it. She acts like it is a pleasure for her to GET to do it. I don't want to take advantage of her, or give her enough experience with my kiddos to realize she doesn't really want to be with them, so I try to use her sparingly! Anyway, Vali, you are awesome. We love it when you guys come over. Thanks for liking our kiddos and us. :) Here are some pictures just for you.












1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.