Sunday, February 8, 2009

Winner

Sorry, gang. I totally spaced the drawing on Friday. I got wrapped up in a good book, (Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman) and I also went out of town for my first ever 'girls' weekend'. Since I didn't get any emails about it, I'll assume you guys forgot about it too. hee hee.
I wrote down the numbers and put them in a cup and Rowan drew # 2. Jessica, congratulations!!
I am pleased you won because you have been my longest and most faithful reader and commenter.
I am happy there are more of you who also find some reason to keep reading and those of you who tell others to read this crazy blahg. And for those of you who remain a lurker, I'll keep writing provocative posts to try to get you to respond.
Jessica, let me know your color preference. Hip Hip hooray!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Yippee! I am so excited. How about you surprise me with whatever color you think I would like? From all the examples I have seen, you have great taste!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jessica!

angela michelle said...

I just got a book by Neil Gaiman from library--I've never heard of him before so I'm glad to hear you liked it.